twitter twitter pinterest instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Jan 16, 2013

365 Update

SO where are all my damn photos?!?! HAHAHA it's been crazy busy, but I'm finally getting back on track now that the holidays have passed, school is back in, and my house is void of visitors. Here are 16 not so wonderful photos that I managed (or didn't) in that time frame of craziness.


There they are!! In this form they don't look that bad! hahaha Actually on the 10th I had to use a still frame from a video we shot for my dad's birthday because for some reason I didn't take any photos that day -__-
LAME, right?!
HAHA well we do what we do.
Go ahead and click the collage above to take you to the flickr set I've made and there you'll see descriptions of the photos, if there's anything worth saying about them....
As long as things are going well, I plan to wrap up each week of photos on here. SO that's once a week posting 365 updates, I should be able to manage that for at least most the year...


No comments:

Post a Comment