twitter twitter pinterest instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Aug 29, 2013

Zion National Park August 2013

We go each month and I LOVE it! However, I'm not always caught up with each month's editing...but for whatever reason I got this month's visit done pretty quickly..

I saw this spot and just had to mess around! Set it all up so Daniel just had to press the shutter ;)

DSC_3761

This little one was fearless and walked all around us, it was on a mission to chow down!
DSC_3780

I still can't get over how beautifully GREEN it was!!
DSC_3862

The critters were all running about when we were there. I think it had something to do with the recent rain.
DSC_3920

The river was super muddy, a little higher, and flowing a little faster than normal thanks to the recent days of rain.
Untitled_HDR2

All in all, another beautiful trip to my favorite National park down the road ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment