twitter twitter pinterest instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Oct 23, 2012

Provo, Utah!!

A week ago I had a wonderful weekend filled with hard labor and fun adventures. Long story short I helped out family move stuff from storage to their new house in Provo, Utah.


It's absolutely beautiful up there right now. The trees are aware it's fall and have started to change accordingly (unlike where I live). It was a very short trip, I was there for about a day. BUT I did my best to take advantage of it!

 The view I woke up to: 

We went for a walk in the brisk morning: 
DSC_4792a

We saw the river during this walk:
Provo River

We visited one of the malls that had this cute marry-go-round:

We took a drive:
DSC_4829

Went to the lake:
DSC_4850

Where we saw this guy coming in low for a landing:
DSC_4840

I had my photo taken by the lake:
DSC_4877a

Then we went for a beautiful bike ride!!

Where we found this pond:


After that we took a nap before our long drive home! I had a blast and can't wait for more adventures!!
Check out my instagram for some of these photos and my flickr set for the rest!!

Until next time!!









3 comments:

  1. I really LOVE these! Nice colors too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glady, you REALLY have an eye for photography! Super pictures, and well narrated. Dana~

    ReplyDelete