twitter twitter pinterest instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Feb 12, 2012

There's always a time

...when I fall behind on posting photos.
SO I bring you Feb photo a day's number 7-10
"Button" for day 7 was going to be buttons arranged in a heart, but I dug through my stuff and didn't find my buttons...at a friend's house their little girl was wearing a shirt with buttons on it and I figured that would be a good substitute....well I ended up with neither and had to dig through my closet for this button off an Ann Taylor jacket. 
February 7th

#8 was "Sun" and with just my luck the day turned mostly overcast. Adding how busy I was to it all you end up with this shot through my car window while headed to school. 
February 8th

Day nine was "front door" and while I had something else planned (like always) I ended up with a last minute shot of these doors to the building I spent my whole day in. Yay for college.
February 9th

This day has it's own blog post about it! It was the day I got my hair cut, which turns out nicely for "self portrait"
February 10th


No comments:

Post a Comment