twitter twitter pinterest instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Jan 22, 2012

3 of 52

3 of 52

I had a completely different photo in mind when I was getting ready to post this week(which I was actually late on doing by a few hours). I had a very vibrant photo of the sunset that was taken last minute while visiting some family-friends. Then while looking for that photo on the computer, I remembered I took some photos of these beautiful girls. The tiny baby is part of this beautiful family and the adoring little girl is my niece. The Mom being featured is that of my niece. I just couldn't resist posting this adorable photo because there's so much love in it. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! The color is wonderful! I can feel like I am there. So Pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute Glady!!!! You captured the perfect moment :) Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete