twitter twitter pinterest instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Jan 29, 2011

Auf Wiedersehen 2010!!

It is the 29th of January in the year 2011, yes...but I was being held back and continued to live in 2010 because of these photos. I still have editing to do for Christmas, but these photos for project 365:2010 is what kept me tied to the last year. Finally, I got all my hard drives in order and photos organized so that I was able to finish those last few days of this project. I am done with it and it was amazing, it definitely changed my photography in a few ways. Little ways, but change nonetheless. Enjoy Project 365:2010 by Glady Anne
I have been asked if I am going to do this in 2011 and the answer is sadly, no. I might and most probably will do it again in 2012, but I need to take as much off my plate as I can get away with. This is a crazy year. I will however be doing a collage project. That is, I will put together some highlight photos of the month and collage them together at the end of each month. Then by the end of the year I will have 12 awesome collages representing the events of the months the best they can.
Until next time....
~Glady Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment