twitter twitter pinterest instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Feb 14, 2010

Inspiration of the Moment

I've probably mentioned one or more of these before....but these are my favorite love quotes....and well it's Valentine's day => Be Happy....

"The most important things are the hardest to say, because words diminish them."  
~Stephen King

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."
~Robert Frost
“I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.”

~Audrey Hepburn

"I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you."

~Unknown

"The world would be a lonely place without the person that puts a smile on your face."

~Unknown

"Love is being stupid together."

  ~Paul Valery

"Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart."

~Unknown

1 comment:

  1. "I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you."

    This was said by Audrey Hepburn in the movie "My fair lady"

    ReplyDelete