twitter twitter pinterest instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Jan 13, 2010

About Me

Stubborn, that’s me. Red, my favorite color. Coca~Cola, my favorite drink. Love, a word that shouldn’t be used too often, but I’m in it. Life through a viewfinder, my favorite sight in the world. Glasses, they bring out the character in people. Clarinet, I’m working on getting my groove back, but I played for 7 years. College, in it for the long haul, but it’s not always fun. Beautiful weather, doesn’t happen all the time, but when it does I want to wrap myself in it like a blanket. Typing, I like to do it. Food, AMAZING stuff. Driving stick shift, a secret joy. Wearing pretty things, helps me feel like a rock star, but I don’t do it too often. Friends and Family, they’re like water: refreshing, useful and boil; not always are they happy, not always do they take the same shape, but you need them one way or another. LIFE, amazing and should be fulfilled so mix things up a bit or a lot, but more importantly take Nike’s word for it and "JUST DO IT!!”



No comments:

Post a Comment