twitter twitter pinterest instagram google plus flickr bloglovinr

Pages

Dec 4, 2009

WELCOME =>



Hello there!!
I'm new to this whole blog thing, but thought I should try it out. I'll be using this site and another blog site for a while until I have it all set up on my own website I'm building from scratch. Which isn't very easy to me, but fun!! The two blog sites will pretty much be a copy of one another because I'm seeing which I like and works best. So, if you're following one you need not to follow the other. Pick the one you like best to help me settle. => THANKS!!
I'll be doing a "Photo of the Moment" on a regular basis and coming soon will be the start of my 365 day project. I'm excited for that one. =>
I'm still new to photography. Took a few classes and still taking them. I love photography, it's a passion or hobby of mine. I plan to keep it up, but not rely on it. I'll do little jobs and projects, but I don't want this turning into a career because I feel it might take away from the desire. I rather have the desire, inspiration and passion for it than money. I plan to become a surgeon, anyway. =>
Landscapes and nature is what got me into it. Then portraiture started to grow. I like trying to find a way to capture a person's emotions and personality into a single shot. It's a challenge for me, but I keep trying every time.
I'm usually behind the camera, but never do I hesitate to be in a shot.=> I'm photogenic and quite the happy snapper, if you will. I'll end up taking a million shots for a single moment. I love the camera from both sides of the viewfinder.
I love my friends and family for putting up with this growing love, they are my continuous guinea pigs and I thank them greatly for it!! => LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Glady Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment